04 July 2015

Shit happens

Seems like plans will be about two months late as expected. Joel's job got him to stay back on the ship for extra two months due to work and emergency purposes. That just puts everything to a corner starting with the apartment, moving the other half of the things back in Hawaii, and everything else.

I feel like poop thinking about how everything that was planned out just got messy in less than three text sentences, damn it! Now we have to reevaluate the plan and make changes. I'm trying not to stress, too much about it so I'll look at is as I have more time to thoroughly plan out again. Hopefully this time it will be easier and less hectic since I will not be rushing so much.

My mainland vacation is about to end on July 22 because I have been missing my Patron and Elias so much since I got here and I need to get back to complete my summer, and to get things done. I miss snuggling my fur ball babies so much :(

I guess it's only appropriate to lay out my planner again?

August
  • Last Hawaii Summer 
  • Road Test 
  • Donate all unwanted things
  • Garage Sale?
  • Sell rest of unwanted clothes 
September
  • Finalize apartment application 
  • Ship out leftovers threadflip clothes 
  • Neuter Elias
  • Box up things to ship & bring 
  • Savings balance goal: $12k
  • Sell motorbike 
  • Sell gym equipments 
October
  • Start applying for jobs
  • Purchase an automobile 
  • …….loading 
I think so much, don't I? I feel so restless since I found out that all our August plans were to be moved back. Hey, shit happens and it probably has a purpose. So be it. 

My Summer 2015 blog post will be up soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment