25 February 2013

Workout Resolution

I am not going to lie and sugar coat anything. I am not going to say working out is easy, losing weight is a piece of cake (but it does taste good), or results will pop up in a couple of days. It takes dedication, motivation, and self-control. I worked out for about 2 1/2 months and lost about 25 pounds (that's 2 1/2 pounds a week). I drank 4 liter of water, ate clean, worked out an hour a day, and stayed focus. It was a matter of self-control and learning. I strayed from that control and unfortunately gained 10 pounds in 4 months (I am crying an ocean right now). Back to that mode again and this time, I am not going to stop until I lose that 10 pounds plus another 10 pounds.

Resolution:

  1. Drink 4 liters of water daily
  2. 30 minutes cardio 6 times a week
  3. 20 minutes stretches 6 times a week, 30 minutes stretches once a week.
  4. 2 pounds shed each week
  5. Goal weight of 120 pounds by May 1, 2013
  6. Start pilates again
What are your resolution this year? I know, I failed for the January workout hype that everyone gets yearly lol. Better late than never right? Plus summer is only 5 months away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment