25 February 2013

About Owl Always DIY

I began growing an interest in cute owls, I don't know why but collection is starting to grow here and there.

I have been going on and off about blogging on here for a few years but I feel like I am going to be more determine to keep up with it since my associate's degree is only four classes away. This blog is pretty much about D.I.Y-ing (hence the name), leaning toward a vegan (or attempting again) diet and perhaps a lifestyle, living on a budget, learning to go green, and just live.

The choice of going green started with the simple math of saving money such as buying things in bulk means less plastic = $avings! I also donated about eight times since January 2013 to my local Goodwill and that hyped up my urge to go even further with being green.

I'm a business management major on the verge of becoming a tree hugger. I live in a little nutshell with my boyfriend for the past six years with two pomeranians and an overjoyed holland lop rabbit. I have been working in the medical field since 2010 and four months away from graduating with my Associate's degree in Business management. I hate to brag but I am the brains behind this blog but my boyfriend is the ultimate handy man, so any projects posted with hardware included, we will give thanks to him :)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get inspired by our journey (slowly but surely) to a vegan, eco-friendly, and budget friendly life.

No comments:

Post a Comment