01 February 2015

Month 2: Less Cravings

I never thought I would say this but, I have not smoked or craved a single cancer stick this month. This month flew by pretty fast and I did not even noticed that I have not thought about smoking. I am able to think clearly and has even managed to get down a new workout routine in less than one week. That alone usually takes me at least two weeks.

Changes:
  • Waking up in the morning feeling refreshed
  • Less chin breakouts
  • Less coughing throughout the day
  • Minimum dry throat

I don't know if it's due to my month long allergies that's causing my plugged nose but I have a hard time breathing at night. My nose gets plugged (not runny or stuffy) & I still find myself clearing my throat from time to time. But then again, I think the whizzing is being caused by indoor allergies and the vape “clouds”. I still think it's better for it that way than it being caused by smoking thousands of chemicals every 30-60 minutes throughout the day.

I know it's nothing compared to someone who has quit smoking for a year but lets just say woohoo for a second please? It's a long journey and I am looking forward to what changes my third month will bring for me.


Are you starting out on your journey to quit smoking as well? Are you using a vape like me? How do you like it so far? Please do share in the comment below. I would really love to know how you are doing :)

Aloha,

Elysia  

No comments:

Post a Comment