30 April 2015

Debt free: April 2015 breakdown

(Debt # & Outstanding Balance)

Debt #4: $300 =  $11,100.57

Joel and I never knew that this day would come when we are only down to ONE student loan debt. Hallelujah! As of today, we are only taking care of this last school loan and although it is not the last debt we will acquire, it should be the last student loan. In the next few months we will probably acquire a new car loan and some home goods because we are moving in a few months. 

Come on though, student loan debts are the death of all our 20s because we are usually working just to pay for a piece of paper -_-. Since I posted a payment that is three times the actual minimum payment the due date has been pushed to July. Hopefully in the next two months, I can continue to pay $300 to push the next due to date December or January 2016 to help us out for the move in August. April is the month were crunch time started and I cannot be more stressed that I already am. I am on the verge of hitting Britney Spears 2007 era, I am losing it ha-ha. 

Before moving, we want to have a total balance of $10,000 on this last student loan so cross fingers that it all falls through. Honestly, I have no idea what I am doing as far as balancing and saving money right now because my mind is everywhere. I am starting to wear out…… like driving on a 15-year-old tires. 

The goal for this last piece of SOB is to pay it completely off by the 3rd quarter of 2016. So…. that means not much will be put into savings, but once it is gone? Save, save, save! 

What are your financial goals for the rest of 2015?


No comments:

Post a Comment