12 June 2011

Local deluxe breakfast


Walter and I enjoy this breakfast whenever we get the chance and yesterday was one of them. I always have to have my mocha frappe anytime of the day which is probably a bad thing because it is loaded with calories haha. The local deluxe consist of scrabbled eggs, rice, spam, and local sausage and the portion is very generous. In Hawaii, we LOVE our rice and spam and I mean with a passion and we won't expect any rice serving less than 2 scoops haha. It's not the best diet but trust me, more rice with your spam and sausage and sprinkle some black pepper all over with a drizzle of soy sauce "shoyu" will make your breakfast even better. If you're down here, wake up early and grab yourself a plate and head to the beach for a sunny morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment