- Eating out less.
- Using coupons more than I already do.
- Bought the furminator and scaredy cut to groom Patron at home.
- Making a short grocery list and sticking to it!
- Never buy groceries on an empty stomach.
- Spend on bills and rest goes to savings account.
- Going out to shopping centers less.
- Cutting up old bath towels for at home rags.
- No splurging on cosmetics and beauty care.
- Using baking soda for skin essential.
- Buying vegetables, poultry, and meat from the farmer's market rather than bulk.
- Checking out Craigslist's FREE categories for DIY products. If no luck, don't be tempted to look elsewhere.
I have to admit, all these are sort of hard to stick to but you learn once you keep in mind that you can't be spending money you don't have. Self control is all you need and if you don't have it, find other ways because I know there are loopholes but I am to scared to take risk on it.
Life of a future college girl and always on the grind - TOUGH!