01 June 2011

Teeth whitening remedy




I don't have a bright sunny teeth or anything but I do like to have pearly whites because I'm very obsess with coffee lately and some not so good habit. I never had a problem with stain teeth and my dentist always compliments how white and straight my teeth are. I still would like to do my best to never lose that semi-annual compliment and whiten my teeth. My sister was obsessed with those crest whitening strips but they were too pricey for me and when I did try it, it made my teeth super sensitive which is one of the side effect BUT I hated the feeling. Now I stick with home remedy to save money for less chemical use. I keep tabs on all my weekly and monthly beauty care to keep myself in check.

Enough rambling but I use the most common thing, baking soda!


Items needed:
1 teaspoon baking soda
A pinch of salt
water

Instruction:
In a small container, add salt and baking soda. Slowly add drops of water until mixture is paste like.
Use toothbrush to scoop up and brush as  you normally do. Do not swallow and rinse well. Rinse with mouth wash, brush teeth with regular toothpaste, floss, and rinse.

I recommend using this baking soda mixture once every 2 weeks; nothing more. It can be harming and ruin your mouth enamel if used too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment