06 March 2013


Look at what came in the mail for me today! Now my skin can get high and be care-free O__o. It does not get you high but I have read hundreds of positive reviews on how well it works, smells good etc. I got a little giddy when I received it so I decided to try it out from the bottle cap. We are going to be best friends my little gallon pot lotion. 

  1. It smells divine but not so over powering. Very mild and calming smell. 
  2. Not too thick, not too watery. 
  3. Goes on smooth. 
  4. It does not make you feel greasy. 
My full review will be given once I give it a week trial because I have been getting a little dry on my hands so we will see how that works. If you want to try, purchase one here -  Hempz Herbal Moisturizer (Google Affiliate Ad)







No comments:

Post a Comment