29 May 2011

Foot theraphy

Exfoliating and moisturizing goes for the feet too, ladies. Don't forget to care for these babies who take you wherever you need to go. I just finished mines and thought I'd share my care routine with you. I try my best to get to them once a week or on Sundays but sometimes I'm running wild and so busy and tired etc. As I write this blog, I'm touching them over and over; I can't get over the fact that it is so soft even though I've experienced it before, haha.

Items used:
Sally Hansen Salon Ultra Smoothing Foot scrub ***
Sally Hansen Saloon Mineral Foot Soak
Sally Hansen Salon Intensive Callus remover ***
A foot paddle
Lotion




















Steps:

  • Fill a foot basin (or in my case, a bucket) with warm water about a gallon. Put a capful of the Sally Hansen Saloon Mineral Foot Soak in. Place feet inside and relax for 10-15 minutes. Let is soak and this time you can read a magazine, tweak on your phone, or just lay back and relaaaaaaxxx.
  • After soaking, take a teaspoon of Sally Hansen Salon Ultra Smoothing Scrub and run in circular motion to both feet for 1-2 minutes each. Don't forget between the toes and up to the ankle. I love this because it turns into a great lather. Using Sally Hansen foot paddle, scrub each foot for a minute. Rinse off. 
  • Put a thin layer of Sally Hansen Salon Intensive Callus Remover to both feet. Cover entire bottom of feet and let it sit for a minute - NO LONGER THAN A MINUTE! Wash hands right away. 
  • Using foot paddle to scrub and rinse off with warm, soapy water. Pat feet dry and apply lotion. 
It wasn't so bad, right? Easy and you can do this at home. No line waiting at the salon or spending tons PLUS the tip. Try to do this once a week to keep your feet soft and ash-less free. 

***Tip: You can use the Sally Hansen Salon Ultra Smoothing Foot Scrub every day in the shower along with your foot paddle. Sally Hansen Salon Intensive Callus Remover can be used 1-2 times a week only.***

No comments:

Post a Comment