11 May 2011

Secret Chef: Bale Sandwich shop


This is my go-to place when I'm in the mood for... Okay I lied, I crave this always. You say Bale and I will always say YES YES YES PLEASE! You can't go wrong with this place, it's so fresh and delicious. These are pretty much my usual when I order from them. Lemongrass chicken sandwich, Bubble thai ice tea, and I always have to have soup on the side and today, I chose Panda Express' egg flower soup, and I have some spring rolls from Bale as well. If you have time, go and try this place out and it is a must to try this sandwich. I always go to Waipahu's Don Quiote's Bale located inside at the food court. The staff knows it's us when we make phone orders because well, we always order the same thing. Their portion is very generous and eating half the sandwich, my soup, and half my drink makes me really full and makes me super satisfied. For that, THANK YOU BALE! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment