30 May 2011

Happy Memorial Day

We didn't do much today because we woke up late plus Walter had to work and I pretty much blog the whole day. I'm a bit upset that I didn't have the chance to go to the Lantern Floating Ceremony at Magic Island, Ala Moana this evening and put out a lantern for my late Inang. I'm hoping to make it next year and I can show you guys what it looks like and how crowded it gets every year.

On the bright side, I got a chance to wash one load of laundry, bake some not so round chewy brownie cookies, and cooked white squash "upo" with pork for dinner. Today was a good day; well spent with you my fellow bloggers. I did some postings on here and a few on Twitter. Which by the way, don't forget to follow US and sub/follow for our Blogspot. Hope you all had a good Memorial Day everyone.

ALOHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment