19 May 2011

Secret Chef: Lemony baked salmon

This was super easy and the only reason why I made it? Because I was at Sam's and a whole fillet of frozen salmon was only $10 and it was enough to feed 4 people. But the main reason was.... I had so many lemons at home. I love the colors of it and how it looks so nice as a center piece inside a clear glass vase so I bought me a whole sack from Sam's so that week I cooked the loads of things that called for lemon in the recipe hehe. But for those who love lemon as much as I do, you would know that seafood goes really well with lemon! Anyway, enough talking and explaining why I was so loaded with lemons.


Recipes:
Whole fillet fresh or frozen salmon
1 tsp. salt (I love hawaiian sea salt, it has a wonderful taste to it)
1 tsp. black pepper
1 whole lemon, cut into thin circles

Directions:

  • Rub salmon with salt and pepper

  • Place lemon slices to cover salmon.

  • Place foil in a baking pan. Put salmon on top and drizzle extra virgin olive oil (optional)

  • Set oven to 400 degrees, bake for 11 minutes or until cooked thru.

  • Serve with toss salad or some hot rice. Delish!!! Enjoy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment