10 May 2011

Furry Babies: Bunny exercise time


I LOVE THESE!!! When I got my one set for my pomeranian 2 years ago, he loved it and kept my home clean until he got big and learned how to climb. I now use this for my 4 months old holland lop bunny and he liked the one set but I knew he didn't seem too happy with such a limited running space until I got another set and connected all 12 panels and viola, a very huge exercise pen. It's super sunny out right now that's why mister Elias bunny is M.I.A from his pen at the moment.

  • Rabbits needs daily exercise like other pets to keep them healthy and maintain a proper weight.

  • Unhappy bunnies can be aggressive and more likely become over weight and lazy.

  • Allow them to run when it is cool out, and has access to a shaded area, for at LEAST one hour a day. Even better if you can let them run around til it gets dark.

  • Attach a water feeder to the pen because they should always have water. Provide hay if needed but mines usually likes to lounge and run run run hop hop run sleep, haha.

  • This will also be a great time to give them their snack and bond with them.

    Don't forgot to bring in your bunny when it's, too hot or it's starting to rain etc. Have a nice day :)

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment