11 May 2011

Secret Chef: Hawaii style Garlic shrimp


I can never get tired of making this meal. Very easy, simple, and cheap. I love having the loads of lemons and garlic at home. It goes well with pretty much with my any of my favorite dishes. You don't have to add lemon to this recipe since I was out of them and it totally slipped my mind to even add it. It's Hawaii and everyone love their garlic shrimps, sweet, spicy, or lemony. There is no limit to how much butter and garlic you put, it's pretty much up to you.

Recipes:
1 head garlic, chopped
1 stick of butter
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 pound shrimp, with or without head, peeled or with peels on

Direction:

  • Heat pan on medium. Add butter and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.

  • Wash shrimps and add to pan.

  • When all shrimp turns orange then you're good to go.

  • Serve over hot rice or angle hair pasta. Season with some pepper flakes.

    These are great for any type of day. Delicious! Enjoy everyone.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment