10 May 2011

Furry Babies: Happy Mother's Day Event

I was super excited today just because I wanted to see my mom's face when I bring in her new puppy. Her reaction was what I expected once I walked through the door haha, denial and giggles.
She keeps pushing me away telling me to return the puppy and all these other excuses only to have her heart melt after 10 minutes and couldn't stop looking at the puppy.

I woke up pretty early this morning to bake and prep all the goodies that I baked for her, my grandma, and my mother-in-law. I made them cake pops and some potted brownies. YUMMY. (I'll add the recipe and how I made it on my chef blog, so go and check it out)

It all started with a hallmark card for my madre and grandma :)

I made this for my mother-in-law

This was part of MY mom's cake pop bunch but one could not stand the humid heat after a strong rain and a few flash flood warning today and it totally POPPED down the stick >:|

Always have a plan B, I decided to present the cake pops upside down with the pots of brownies in a pan haha.

I saved the best for last, my mother gushing out to my sister about the new tiny puppy I got her for mother's day and how YES IT IS REAL! haha

Overall, today was a great day and I won't change anything about it. I LOVE YOU, MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment