10 May 2011

Secret Chef: Sushi Joint on Oahu

I was not always the sushi craving gal until 2010 New Year then realized I was missing out! I am very much obsessed with the sushi joint, Kuru Kuru Sushi right across our Pearlridge Shopping Center in Aiea. If you are ever down here, it's a must place to go, cheap and really delish. It's always pack but I recommend around 1-2 pm because it is less busy. Dinner time is when they have most of their menus out on their belt and also when it is super crowded. The long wait is worth it thought I promise. These are my MUST to have once I am seated, I never go in without ever eating these dish at least once. I like their staff because they constantly ask "More tea? More water? How are you doing? You need anything?" It's making me giggle talking about these sushi.

Clockwise: Spicy tuna, Oyster Fry, and Shrimp fry

Spicy salmon with onions

Ebi (prawns with skin peeled)

Very sweet and melt in your mouth, Ahi poke.

I love eating everything with pickled ginger and I can't ever eat anything without my wasabi with shoyu. YUMMY. If you enjoy sushi, then you know my sushi high and how HIGH I get when I know I'm headed to my favorite joint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment